About Dr. Mehedi Hassan.
Passionate about global health, infectious disease, and improving health equity outcomes in populations.
Diverse experience in Data science and analytics, with specialties in Medicine & Surgery, Health informatics,
and COVID-19 vaccine research. Speaker of 4 languages, presenter at national conferences, and emerging
professional in the health sector. I look forward to connecting with you.
Microsoft excel, SQL, R, QuickBase, Jira, QNXT, Credentialling, HEDIS
EDI, HIPPA, SOAP-UI, Postman.
Scientific and numerical skills
A logical and independent mind
Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
Excellent analytical skills
Written and oral communication skills.
Data Science ++++
Data Management Analyst
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Sep 2021 – Mar 2022 (7 months)
# Data/Document/QNXT Analyst with 1+ years of experience in the Healthcare and Medical domain.
# Experience working with HIPAA EDI 837 transactions which include Medical (Institutional),
Professional and Dental claims.
# I am experienced working with Facets online modules such as Billing, Provider, Claims, and
# I was experienced in conducting JAD sessions, meeting reviews, and walkthroughs.
# Medical Providers analyst experience in Process Documentation, Analysis, and Implementation in
EDI transactions 835/837/867/270/271 (X12 Standards) processes of Medical Claims Industry from the
Provider/ Payer side.
# Expertise in payer domain System Integration with Health plans eligibility and claim information.
Validating the EDI 837 claim billing (professional, institutional, and dental claims) & 835 (remittance
advice or payment) claims adjudications.
# Linked data lineage to data quality and business glossary work within the overall data governance
# Creative and aggressive self-starter with integrative thinking skills, capable of communicating creative
ideas through graphical analysis charts and statistical data display.
Sep 2021 – Mar 2022 (7 months)
• Provides support for baseline provider data transactions that cannot be administered automatically
through the provider database due to system limitations and data integrity issues.
• Performs baseline demographic transaction updates in provider system applications in support of
claim adjudication and Provider directory
• Performs intake triage and responds to network inquiries, escalates when necessary.
• Provides ongoing department support in research and analysis essential to resolving concerns/issues
raised by providers and other internal/external customers.
• Sends requests to individual providers and delegated groups to verify information on file and follows
up as needed to ensure information is received.
• Conducts audits of provider information and escalates issues for resolution as appropriate.
• In some scenarios, I gave feedback and error reports, scheduling skype to show them the errors and
how to fix them.
• Communicate with health plan and PDS resources to resolve data issues required to make the
provider record whole.
• Assigned tasks among the development team, monitored, and tracked the progress of the project
following Agile methodology.
• Interacted with Subject Matter Experts (SME), claimers, customers; Conducted detailed interviews
with them, recorded the requirements, and reviewed the gathered requirement by technical and
• Develops a consultative relationship with internal/external customers for Contracting and Credentialing
• Prepared contract packages, agreements, and amendments for mailing to potential providers
Coordinate tracked and ensured the credentialing process was complete for providers
• Maintain provider master files and online databases, ensure copies of executed contracts or
correspondence are returned to providers
Jan 2019 – Jan 2022 (3 years 1 month)
I was responsible for –
strong understanding of the relationship between content, targeted to the right audience, in the right
channel, creating compelling messages for different target demos Exceptional writing and editing skills,
and ability to efficiently write, edit, produce and curate content Desire to learn and assimilate these
learnings of the Healthcare in a manner that create self-sufficiency in criticizing and creating content
Natural curiosity for new blog, and ability to creatively apply new media to business problems.
Ability to exercises good judgment with little direction, self-motivated, with a demonstrable passion
for the work Knowledge of webinar and sharing tools such as Webex, GoToMeeting, SlideShare, etc.
Detail and process oriented, with strong project management and organizational skills Highly motivated
individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment, and is readily adaptable to changing market
and organizational requirements Knowledge and experience with social ad dashboards.
The TJX Companies, Inc.
Jan 2021 – Apr 2021 (4 months)
• Responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of procedural documents as assigned.
• Provide service support on the Informational Technology Procedural Document framework.
• Advise on identifying document type, identifying impacted stakeholders, review cycle including conflict
resolution and approval.
• Responsible for identifying changes that impact (with stakeholders) IT Controls or health authority
regulations and escalating to appropriate control owner or quality assurance.
• Experience with Microsoft products – Office (Word, PowerPoint), Outlook, SharePoint, and Microsoft
• Ensure training requirements are identified and implemented.
• Manage all content creation, revision, and retention across multiple platforms.
• Spearheads tasks regarding content as well as editorial strategy.
• Liaise with various departmental content writers.
• Maintain targeted deadlines.
• Manage content across all platforms.
• Experience working in an Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
• Experience in Qumas EDMS working on comprehensive solutions for managing regulatory content,
Enterprise Content Management, Document Control, Learning Management and Batch Data
• Experience in writing GxP content for Bio/Pharma companies and ensuring that regulated
organizations comply with specific and secure manufacturing and storage processes and procedures
which determine effective research standards for non-clinical laboratory trials and safe human- subject
• Experience in working on various types on documentations that implement a GxP-compliant IT system
in a lab such as
· Project Charter
· Business Case
· Cost-Benefit Analysis · Project Resource Plan · Statement of Work
· Risk Analysis
· Procurement Plan
· Work Breakdown Structure Resource Planning Template · Project Plan
· BRD-Business Requirements Document
· FRD-Functional Requirements Document
· Software Architecture Plan
· Use Case Template
· RTM-Requirements Traceability Matrix
Charles River Community Health
Sep 2020 – Dec 2020 (4 months)
· Help to assure quality and consistency of service;
· Help to ensure that good practice is achieved at all times;
· Provide an opportunity to fully utilize the expertise of all team members;
· Help to avoid confusion over who does what (role clarification);
· Provide advice and guidance to locums and part-time staff
· They are useful tools for training new members of staff;
· Contribute to the audit process.
• Experience working in a regulated environment
• Ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at multiple levels across the organization.
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills, process knowledge and lateral thinking.
• Experience in document lifecycle management.
• Experience in content development.
• Have an extremely high attention to detail.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Ability to stay on schedule under tight frequently changed deadlines.
• Experience in working on Computer software programs such as word processors, spreadsheet
programs, and database systems towards industry experience requirements
Senior Clinical Scientist
Reliance General & Renal Hospital
Aug 2018 – Feb 2019 (7 months)
Senior Clinical Scientist
· Blood bank technology (immunohematology)
· Clinical chemistry technology
· Molecular biology
In details, I was responsible for
-History Taking & examination of new patients and provisional diagnosis.
-Advice for tests and analyzes various samples, specimens, products, or materials for chemical
composition or presence of specific substances; follows standardized analytical procedures.
-Employs analytical instrument techniques to characterize materials and identify samples and
specimens; develops new instrument methods.
-Carries out qualitative and quantitative analyses.
-Conducts chemical, biological, and physical tests on materials to determine that standards are met.
-Devises and adapts technical procedures and modifies equipment, as needed. Keeps informed of new
analytical or manufacturing methods.
-Participates in the production and manufacture of biochemical, chemical, biological, and immunological
products, such as anti-cancer agents, blood derivatives, antigens, antisera, and vaccines.
-Conducts experiments seeking biochemical relationships in organically damaged and mentally ill
-Carries out examinations of portions of human tissues or body fluids for poisons, drugs and alcohol,
antibody titers, and infectious agents.
-Performs routine maintenance on laboratory equipment, and inventories and orders required supplies.
-Maintains records and prepares reports and correspondence related to the work.
-Taking class for basic and fundamentals of laboratory policies.
-Assists in the training of new laboratory personnel.
-Performs related work as assigned.
Research, Training and Management (RTM) International -UNHCR Project
Jan 2017 – Dec 2018 (2 years)
I was the Project Manager For UNHCR-Partner organization, managed 3.5 million Dollars Project For:
“Provision of Maternal Health and Sexual and Gender Based Violence”. My Duties Include but Not
Limited to – Project Control, Budget Control, Human Resource Management, Capacity Development
and Program Security.
• Program Plan, design and conduct various clinical trial according to guideline.
• Vaccination, Laboratory checkup & Health Card Program Implementation
• Facilitate & monitor daily clinical activities like Phlebotomy & emergency care.
• Human Resources Management
• Financial Overall Project Management and Administration
• Operate in accordance with functional and enterprise SOPs, ensure training is complete and current.
• Evaluate and interpret clinical research data to ensure timely and accurate data analysis to be
presented in a way that fairly and accurately reflects study results.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Provides medical information by answering questions and request.
• Write validation reports, SOPs, reports for sponsor clients, IRBs, of FDA review.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Dhaka Ahsania Mission
Jan 2015 – Dec 2017 (3 years)
• Serving as the primary contact to ensure appropriate communications, trial management, and meeting
• Coordinating the operational aspects of a new and ongoing clinical trial at the site
• Working under the supervision of the Principal Investigator, while exercising excellent clinical judgment
in patient monitoring and care
• Maintaining daily contact with the Principal Investigator for recruitment activities, study start up, and
general daily communication
• Responsibility for the execution of the protocol and ensuring that all staff working on any given
protocol have been properly delegated by the Principal Investigator and adequately trained on the
• Patient recruitment and pre-screening
• Maintaining and submitting IRB communications and regulatory documents
• Timely communications with internal teams, investigators, review boards, and study subjects
• Preparing other study materials as requested by the Principal Investigator, such as informed consent
documents, case report forms, enrollment logs and drug/device accountability logs
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Other duties as assigned.
Clinical Research Fellow
Reliance General and Renal Hospital
Jan 2013 – Dec 2015 (3 years)
• Worked as an indoor medical officer.
• Being the in-charge medical officer on duty, had to make all the critical decisions as the first-line
defense including resuscitation, CPR, step by step management for all the cases from medicine and
allied, cardiology, surgery, neurosurgery, pediatrics, gynecology and obstetrics, casualty and trauma.
• Managing the international standard protocol, making effective communication with the
allied healthcare professionals and patient attendants, consultants of different disciplines and
• Managing mass disaster and providing logistics for referral after triage and performing minor surgeries
in the ER OT.
• 30 patients per week and handling critical situations under pressure.
• Worked as a clinical instructor through the whole time.
• Best method for drawing blood depending on the patient.
• Teaching -practicing infection control standards at all time.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects the institution by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Teaching of iv cannulation procedures and safe blood transfusion, and safe catheterization.
• Teaching basic laboratory skills.
University of the Potomac
Master of Science – MS, Computer and Information Systems Security/Information
Mar 2021 – Mar 2023
University of the Potomac’s Master of Science in Information Technology program gives students a
good mix of cyber/network preparation with marketable leadership skills for planning and implementing
critical computer activities in an organization and managing IT professionals.
BUS 510 Strategic Management
CBSC 500 Network Defense and Countermeasures
CBSC 510 Cloud Computing from the Ground Up
CBSC 520 Data Analysis
CBSC530 Cyber Crime and Homeland Security
MCAP520 Enterprise Data Management and Administration
MGMT610 Executive Leadership
MPM 610 Project Management Structure and Culture
CBSC 610 Computer Forensics and Cyber Crime
CBSC 620 Cyber Law and Policy
CBSC 630 Hacking Methodology
CBSC 640 Capstone-Cyber Warfare
Master of Science – MS, Information Technology
Jul 2019 – Jan 2021
BA 602 Management Information Systems
BA 606 Team Management
BA 625 Negotiation & Conflict Management
BA 631 Project Management
BA 632 Information Systems Security
BA 633 Information Systems Infrastructure
BA 634 Current & Emerging Technology
BA 635 Disaster Recovery Planning
BA 636 Cyberlaw, Regulations, & Compliance
BA 637 ITM Capstone Course
Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College & Hospital
Bachelor’s degree, Bachelor in Medicine & Surgery
Jan 2007 – Oct 2013
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS) degree is an undergraduate course for aspirants
who want to fulfil their dream of becoming a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
(MBBS), is a professional degree in medical science. A person holding the MBBS degree becomes
a certified medical practitioner. The duration of MBBS course is five years and six months including
one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centers, and health camps organized by non-profit
MBBS course syllabus includes studies on anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology,
pathology, microbiology, Forensic medicine as well as community health & medicine, pediatrics, general
medicine, gynecology & Obstetrics and also General surgery.
The syllabus, prescribed in such a way that MBBS degree holders can choose a specialization for
further majoring in public health and practicing medicine.
Govt. Syed Hatem Ali College, Barisal
High School Diploma, Science
Jan 2004 – Dec 2006
The Higher Secondary Certificate, also known as HSC or Intermediate or +2, in Madrasah education
Alim examination, is a public examination taken by students of intermediate college in Bangladesh,
Nepal, Pakistan and in the states of Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Telangana, Punjab,
Maharashtra, West Bengal and Goa in India. In India the examination structure differs from board to
board. But in most of the boards, they are subjective examinations. HSC is an equivalent to GCE A
Level in England and 3rd and 4th year of high Schools in United States.
Udayan High School
Secondary School Certificate, Science
Jan 1994 – Dec 2004
Secondary School Certificate, also called SSC or Matriculation examination, in madrasah education
Dakhil is a public examination in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan conducted by educational boards for
the successful completion of the secondary education exam in these countries. Students of 10th grade/
class ten can appear in these. It is equivalent to GCSE in England and first two years of high schools in
The Data Scientist’s Toolbox – Johns Hopkins University Advanced Academic
Health Care IT: Challenges and Opportunities – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount
Stanford Introduction to Food and Health – Stanford University
Essentials of Global Health – Yale University
Ebola Virus Disease: An Evolving Epidemic – Emory University School of Medicine
Stories of Infection – Stanford University
Physician – Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council
Thoracic Oncology – University of Michigan Medical School
Business Analysis Foundations:Fundamentals 2014 – Project Management
Psychological first aid – World Health Organization
Business Analysis Foundations: Competencies – IIBA
Managing Teams – NASBA Center for the Public Trust
Securing the IoT: Privacy – LinkedIn
HMX-Physiology – Harvard Medical School
Registered Physician – Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council
ICPM Certified Supervisor – Institute of Certified Professional Managers
COVID Vaccine Ambassador Training: How to Talk to Parents – Johns Hopkins
University Advanced Academic Programs
Honors & Awards
Fellowship In Migrant & Refugee Health
The Postgraduate Fellowship in Refugee and Migrant Health (PGF) is a 13-week medical capacity
building and training programme specifically designed to help local doctors working in humanitarian
settings to improve their clinical practice. It targets those who have not worked in similar settings
previously, or have not received specialised training to meet the specific healthcare needs of a migrant/
refugee population.The PGF started in November 2017 in Bangladesh in response to the ongoing
Rohingya crisis, and we have been working hard to grow and improve the programme to date. We aim
to roll out the PGF in other countries from 2020 onward.
The estimated impact of the training directly reached approximately 6,000-7,000 Rohingya/host
community patients per day by the end of 2019 based on 50 consultations per day per doctor. The PGF
training programme involved 108 hours of classroom sessions and 288 hours of clinical shadowing over
a 14-week period. The PGF was centered around the delivery of 7 independent modules:
Health in Humanitarian Emergencies
Triage and Acute Care Management
Non-Communicable Diseases and Palliative Care
Mental Health in Humanitarian Emergencies
Sexual and Reproductive Health, Family Planning and Gender Based Violence
Clinical Assessment, Professional Practice, and Communication Skills
The teaching incorporates a wide range of methodologies including:
simulated exercises with props
In addition, several other certificates as part of the PGF programme were provided upon completion:
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine certificate in Health in Humanitarian Crises (via
The WHO Emergency Triage Assessment & Treatment ETAT certification
Basic Life Support BLS
MHGAP for mental health
IAWG’s Minimum Initial Service Package (MISP) certification for Sexual Reproductive Health